Appearance: School Uniform
- Modification to the school uniform is not allowed. Only the prescribed uniform is to be worn.
- PE T-shirts can only be worn on days when there are PE lessons, games and physical activities.
- White canvas shoes must be worn.
- White school socks, clearly visible above the ankle, are to be worn.
- Name tags must be sewn onto uniforms.
- Only small ear studs are allowed for girls.
- No ornaments or jewellery is allowed to be worn in school.
- No electronic gadgets (e.g. mobile phones, MP3 players) are allowed in school.
- Playing cards and toys are not allowed in school.
- Be punctual for all school activities.
- A medical certificate and/or a letter from parents must be submitted to the Form Teacher on the next working day to explain absence from school
- Students must not leave school without official permission during school hours.
- Permission must be sought from the Form Teacher to leave early in event of illness or unexpected circumstances.
- Students must uphold the good name of the school and exercise self-discipline both in and outside the school.
- Students are not allowed to enter the staff room and special rooms unless accompanied by a teacher.
- Greet staff members.
- No vulgar language is to be used.
- All food and beverages are to be consumed in the canteen.
- Students must queue up to buy food and drinks.
- School facilities must be kept clean.
- No vandalism of school property is allowed.
- No bullying, fighting or rough play in school is allowed.
- No pornographic material is allowed in the school.
- Students should walk from point to point in an orderly manner.
- Students should not stay in class during recess unless accompanied by a teacher.
- All students must be responsible for the personal possessions in school.
- Students are advised not to bring excessive cash or expensive branded items to school.
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
Flag Raising Ceremony
- All students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem.
- Students who are Singapore citizens will take the pledge with the right fist place over the heart.
- Students must be punctual for the ceremony daily.
- Students must stand at attention and face the flag when the National Anthem is being sung and the pledge recited.
- Students must observe the ceremony with solemnity and respect.
We do our best to teach and instill discipline in our students and seek parents’ understanding for the need for deterrent disciplinary measures when the need arises.
Other Serious Offences:
Abuse/Fighting/Bullying/Cheating during Tests or Exams/Forging or Doctoring Documents/Possession of Pornographic Materials/Disrespectful towards School Staff/Vulgarism/ Abuse of Technology/Possession of Weapons/Others
|For non-compliance of school rule(s), one or more of the following actions will be taken. Errant students(s) will also be counselled.