Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What are the school operating hours?
- How are parents informed of the school events?
- How can I contact our child’s form teachers and/or subject teachers?
- What should I do if I need to contact my child urgently while he/she is in school?
- How can I provide feedback to the school?
- Curriculum hours
- Parents are provided with the Calendar of Event at the beginning of the semester. Parents can also view the calendar of event in our school website.
- You may contact your child’s form teacher and/or subject teachers via email. The teachers email addresses can be found here.
- You may call the school at 62552502.
- You may email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Curriculum Hours||Mon, Tues, Thurs and Friday: 7.30 a.m. – 1.45 p.m.
Wed: 7.30am – 1.30pm
|Recess||P1, P3 & P5: 9:30am to 10:00am
P2, P4 & P6: 10:00am to 10:30am
|Snack Time||P1 – P6: 11:50am to 12:00pm|
|CCAs (P3 to P6)||Thursdays: 7:30am to 9:30am|
*The snack time allows students to take a light snack if they are hungry. Parents are advised to pack a healthy light snack for the 10 minutes break.*